Sunday

lost lists and notes found I, II, III & IV

I seek shopping lists and notes that once belonged to others. Said scraps of paper are usually found at the bottom of grocery carts or discarded in parking lots.

(people I know: if you find any, please send them to me and you will get credit for the find)

Here's one that my husband picked up yesterday while on a donut run to the local grocery store (as I was running the garage sale):




looks like someone's having themselves a pic"neck" it's written in pencil so it's sort of hard to read, this is what it says(spelling on these lists will always be as written by the shopper):

hamburger meat, hot dogs, buns, lettuce, tomatoe, relish, catstup, potatoe salad, onion, cheese, chips, sodas, cucumber, onion, sweet balelia (I'm guessing they meant "vidalia"), equal, apple vineger, salt, pepper & sugar

Here are two that were found last week on one a trip to Target (bonus, two on the same trip!):


I should really save these and put them in a picture fram. And today...waterlogged in the Target lot:



paper towels (tolwal's) seem to be a popular purchase

No comments: