Saturday

I'm going to Carolina in my mind



...and for real next Wednesday so it's time to think about packing again. This time I have to be smart about it and not bring a bunch of heavy hooey as I've been wont to do in the past. I am going to attempt packing 5 days worth of clothing & toiletries for Char & myself in one big suitcase and one medium sized backpack.

Biggest dread....dealing with the aforementioned jackalopes. Fingers X that I won't have any stories to tell about any kerchief donned angry weeotches who'd be really great at customer service if it weren't for all of us pesky customers shelling out $250 a pop only to get backasswards directions and ATTITUDE at the airport. Honest to God, I'm sure it's really stressful to be on your feet all day and have to deal with the same questions and types of people over and over again but IT'S YOUR JOB, not your bloody cross to bear!!! If you don't like it, quit doing it so someone who wants to work that shift and work with the public can!

No comments: