Thursday

Thursday's thoughts and theories

Obviously if it's been 20 years since I graduated high school then it's been 20 years since I was eighteen years old. If I could redo a good dozen of those years between then and now I surely would...and not even with that "knowing what I know now" crap people say either.

So, I realize not many people read this blog but if you do and you're between the ages of 18 and 30 and don't have a bunch of grown up obligations already...THESE REALLY ARE THE YEARS TO MAKE IT ALL ABOUT YOU. If you have the slightest inkling that you should do one or more of the following, do it/them!

1) Travel
2) quit your lousy job and do something you love instead, even if it means having two jobs you love to make ends meet
3) go to school
4) break up with the jackass you're dating
5) ANYTHING as long as it's not illegal or immoral

Best wishes.

1 comment:

Co said...

Preach on, Sister Christian, preach on! Cirrus.