Friday

Ugh

I finally got to uploading photos, etc. so here it goes...LOL, this is when blogging becomes a burden!

The sale was fine, there will be another one in August. Moron that at another time.

I'm going to be tackling three books at a time each week. I'm calling it the RPM reading plan: Reading, Perusing, Mulling. I think my knack for stupid acronyms is about all I've retained from my time in "the office".

So here are the selections for the week of June 1st:




What's that? A list? A note? It's a special Mother's Day inscription from Tami to Sarah. It's written inside "You're Not the Boss of Me" (click to see what it says, it's a royal stroke-fest). Some would find that to be an irritant but I find it to be one of the many benefits of shopping at Goodwill (moron that later).

posting to be continued...

No comments: