Wednesday

heard and said today

HEARD:

about 8 :30 am at Target between a few stock people (women)

#1: So, if you had to choose between me and your ex wife, who would you pick?

answer by #2 (female, I'm assuming this was a hypothetical question presented to her) inaudible but the word "depends" may have been used

#1: Well, my boyfriend's ex wife comes over all the time, just walks right in like she owns the place and starts taking things without even saying hi.

...more inaudible banter...

#3: Do they have kids together?

#1: No, see, that's the thing. You think I should break up with him, don't you?

#3: No, not necessarily but you should talk to him about it and it may take awhile but it will probably change. It sounds like he's just lazy.

#2 has dropped out of this entirely, and who can blame her? Anyone who knows me knows how much I wanted to chime in. Perhaps if I'd consumed my Starbucks before coming upon the situation she would have gotten an earful of why she's an idiot to even entertain the thought of sticking with the clown.

SAID:
about 10:05 am at McDonald's drive thru as I was wanting a salad

speaker: Good Morning, welcome to McDonald's, may I take your order?

me: is it still breakfast?

speaker: yes, it's breakfast until 10:30

me: gross

I'd had my coffee.

No comments: